Helio is expanding our powerhouse team that uncovers forward-looking insights about tomorrow’s hottest brands. If you’re a self-starter who loves discovering new brands, join us - we’re hiring!
Read on to learn more about Helio’s CPG data platform, what it’s like working at Helio, and our culture. Ready to jump straight to open positions? Browse Helio jobs here.
Calling all CPG Data Nerds
If you are a consumer brands/consumer goods nerd, then you probably follow a ton of “hot new” brands — whether on Insta, TikTok, or you’re subscribed to their emails for special discounts. Maybe you drop everything when a new brand crosses your social feed.
And by-golly, if that brand looks like the next big thing, you’re likely to be all over it. I can think of a few products that I gush about to friends – Onekind, Juna, Versed, Avaline, Being Frenshe, Deux, Oatly, Liquid Death, Perfy, Waju, Omsom, and Ritual among others. The list is endless!
If you obsess about brands this way, and if you find yourself wandering the aisles of your favorite grocery stores, looking for a new brand to try, or you’re the person who always brings the best new snacks to the party, then Helio might just be the most perfect company on the planet you could work for.
We’re early, but in less than 1 year in business, we’ve signed on more than 10 of the top 100 CPGs in the world. We’re building a powerhouse team to help us sign on the next 90, and then we’ll be on to the rest of the top 500 CPGs.
Interested? Keep reading to learn more about what you’d be accomplishing at Helio.
Helio helps big CPGs (think Coca Cola, General Mills, etc.) leverage data on brands and trends from the entire CPG information universe to strategically build multi-year innovation and acquisition agendas.
Executives at these consumer goods companies are tasked with one thing: find new ways to grow the business. Oftentimes this is through:
- Investment and acquisition. Uncover brands and specific attributes already crushing it. The end goal here is for the big CPG to invest in or acquire smaller brands and subsequently amplify and scale those brands using their larger platform.
- Innovation. Identify new ways to expand the existing capabilities of the big CPG. This might involve new platforms that leverage existing strengths or line extensions of established brands that address emerging trends, consumer behaviors, or need states.
- Big long term bets. Inform decision-making for ventures into new technologies and relevant platforms to help future-proof the big CPG.
For these big CPGs, accomplishing these seemingly-straightforward objectives is becoming more difficult every day. As new brands emerge in every category and then leverage multiple channels — retail, social media, Amazon, TikTok, DTC sites, and a number of other places — these new brands become increasingly impossible to track and analyze.
That’s where Helio comes in. Seeing yourself with us yet?
In just a few clicks, our platform makes it easy and pain free to track 1.5M brands and 16M attributes. Helio sources new brands from 200+ data sources and provides tons of data for each one — from sales and distribution to voice of customer and social media analytics. It’s this mosaic of consumer brand data that is the secret sauce for our customers. No other data provider on the market can provide the kind of insights our clients get from Helio.
Imagine yourself working with these big players and cooking up that secret sauce they’ve been looking for…
Working at Helio
Helio is a data dream come true for CPG’s most innovative leaders as they seek to drive growth for their organizations through analytics, insights, and investment. And we’re excited to hire amazing people so we can build even more momentum to keep helping our clients accomplish more and more.
- You find yourself immediately researching that new eye-catching product on Insta.
- Helping some of the biggest players in the world with their innovation and acquisition is music to your ears.
- You’re a self-starter willing to roll up your sleeves, do what it takes to move the needle on our goals, spot problems, come up with solutions, take actions that drive results, and you can do it all with little direction.
Then… we want you on our team. We’re all about people who:
- Bring a co-founder mentality to work
- Get sh*t done
- Have high ambition and low ego
- Are eager to build and sell a great product that customers gush about to their peers and buy repeatedly throughout the course of their lives
Sound like you?
Great… We’ve got a number of roles opening up in:
- Product & Engineering
- Customer Success & Services
Learn more here.
Ps. Our website is under construction - don’t judge us! In the meantime, check out this page to see where we’re headed.